TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
The seller is defined as the legal entity Cakefully Heaven by Carina.
The buyer means the person (legal or natural) who buys the goods. Goods is defined as the items to be supplied by the seller to the buyer on the invoice.
- By ordering from Cakefully Heaven you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions.
- By contacting or ordering from Cakefully Heaven you agree that until further notice we can contact you with promotional details and special events and offers.
- Your data will be used solely by Cakefully Heaven and not passed onto any third parties.
- If any changes need to be made to an order, please contact us immediately either by phone or by email.
Deposit and payment
- We require 50% non-refundable deposit to confirm the cake order. The remaining 50% to be paid one week before delivery/collection.
- On late orders, all monies to be paid once the order is agreed.
- Any changes can be made up to two weeks before delivery/collection date.
- Final payment can be made earlier if wished.
- By making the payment the Buyer is accepting T&C’s as detailed on this page.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Products on this website are all handmade and can be ordered in different sizes and colour ways.
- As most of the cakes are made bespoke, most variations can be catered for.
- If any changes need to be made to an order, please contact immediately and most can be submitted in writing and a follow-up phone conversation.
- No alterations after one week before date of delivery/collection.
Allergies and Special Dietary Requirements
- Please make sure all allergies and special requests are filled in on the order request form, and all allergies and dietary needs are agreed.
- Some of our products may contain traces of nuts, please be aware of this when placing an order with us.
- All quotations will be sent to you within a one week of initial inquiry and will be valid for 14 days. Once you have received this, further discussion to finalise will take place.
- All cakes must be checked on delivery/collection. Any damages which occur after this are not the responsibility of Cakefully Heaven.
- We cannot be held liable for any damages to cakes or products once they have been delivered.
- The collection is the responsibility of the buyer.
- Cakes can be fragile, and we suggest that cakes are placed on a flat surface and that you drive safely.
- Delivery timings may vary. In the unlikely event the delivery is delayed, we will contact you and deliver as near to the time given.
- Keep goods on a flat surface in a cool place (do not refrigerate unless stated).
- Some cakes may contain non-edible decorations, such as plastic/wood dowels, plastic/paper cake toppers, figurines/decorations. These will be listed on your conformation. You will also be reminded when delivered or collected.
- If you wish to make a compliant to us or raise any concerns after receiving the goods, please do so in writing.
'NOW YOU CAN HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT!'